Welcome to EqUUal Access
We are Unitarian Universalists living with disabilities, our families, friends, and allies coming together for a common purpose:
To enable the full engagement of people with disabilities in Unitarian Universalist communities and the broader society.
Our work includes:
- Raising awareness, empowering change, and promoting a framework for advocacy grounded in our Unitarian Universalist faith;
- Providing resources to help Unitarian Universalist communities become barrier-free and inclusive;
- Incorporating the gifts of ministry offered by people with disabilities into the faith community;
- Enabling Unitarian Universalist congregations to understand and minister to the spiritual and personal needs of people with disabilities, their families, and friends;
- Collaborating with other Unitarian Universalist organizations and the Unitarian Universalist Association to counter oppression.